About UNIT4 Business Software
UNIT4 Business Software is the North American subsidiary of UNIT4, a global cloud-focused business software and services company. We offer solutions that help “Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC)™” in public, private, non-profit and higher education organizations embrace business change – simply, quickly and cost-effectively.
Our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) suite, Agresso Business World, is ideal for people- and service-centric organizations that face ongoing pressure to respond to change. Agresso users are able to make system changes themselves, without re-implementing or incurring external IT or services costs, benefiting from post-implementation agility, independence and control.
Our financial management software, Coda Financials, is ideal for businesses with fast-changing and mixed-application environments that pursue a best-of-class systems strategy. Acting as a financial information hub, Coda links key operational applications together for a no-compromise approach to real-time financial visibility, interoperability and control – across people, processes and systems.
Our “Sweet Spot”
UNIT4 solutions are ideal for organizations that face rapid, ongoing change, or what we call "Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC)™". BLINC organizations can be found in both the private and public sector. The key trait they all share is the need to respond to change easily, quickly and cost-effectively.
What makes you BLINC? Any organization seeking to thrive through high levels of ongoing business change.
Working with UNIT4 is about gaining the value of independence. Our commitment is to allow you to embrace change, without compromises, across all aspects of the solution:
- the core product platform (Agresso or Coda)
- the complementary solutions you choose, to add additional support
- the deployment – i.e. how you obtain access to our solution(s) whether on-premise, in the cloud or a hybrid combination.
Regardless of the choice you make, you are free to make changes as you evolve – at any level, at any time.
This ability to embrace change brings many advantages for UNIT4 customers, for example:
- enabling you to achieve your own objectives – and those that have been imposed on you – faster and with little or no disruption
- making you more agile and responsive to customer and market demands
- providing you a platform in which business systems can be added, kept or changed without losing control or increasing the risk of non-compliance
- giving you greater visibility of your organizational performance, especially in times of change
- freeing you from the control, influence, support, aid, or the like, of others
- allowing you to transform your response to change from a potential weakness into a major strength.
Our Ongoing Commitment
UNIT4 Business Software is continuously improving its solutions to reflect the needs of not just a single market, but many markets around the world. UNIT4 Business Software has committed to re-invest 12 percent of annual revenue in R&D to ensure our customers always have the most advantageous technology with the features they need.
This global know-how and substantial investment allows us to share the “best of the best practices” and keep organizations ready for the changing trends of a global marketplace.