Non-Profit Management Software
Non-profit organizations serve many stakeholders, including donors, funding bodies, government agencies, partners, and of course the beneficiaries of the programs.
Prior to implementing UNIT4’s non-profit management software, many of our non-profit clients faced significant challenges in fulfilling obligations to their numerous stakeholders. Operating in a dynamic environment with either dated legacy systems or multiple, disparate systems meant these organizations did not have immediate access to reliable financial and operational information.
This not only diminished their efficiency and wasted valuable resources but also undermined their accountability; accurate information was simply not on hand when it was needed. For organizations operating in multiple currencies, languages and countries, each with their own reporting requirements, the difficulties became greater and more complex.
Non-profit organizations and NGOs are particularly exposed to both internal and external drivers of change. External pressures such as
- changing funding levels,
- new funding structures,
- changing regulatory requirements,
- new tax reporting requirements
can all challenge these organizations to respond swiftly. Internal change drivers such as reorganizations and re-structuring, evolving business processes, or financial management-driven changes, and new programs can also place a burden on these organizations to respond to change. Within this dynamic environment, non-profit organizations and NGOs are finding themselves under ever increasing scrutiny
UNIT4 offer a fully-integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that is specifically designed for dynamic organizations that experience frequent, ongoing change. As such, it provides non-profit organizations with the guarantee that financial information is accurate and processes continue to run smoothly no matter how turbulent the change scenario the organization is undergoing. This is what we call "post-implementation agility".
The secret to our non-profit management software is UNIT4’s underlying architecture which empowers non-profit organizations and NGOs to independently and quickly respond to evolving requirements and growing scrutiny with minimal cost and disruption (and no reliance on expensive external consultants).
- Improve decision making with real-time financial information delivered in the format, ”business language” and detail relevant to your people
- Respond easily to changing compliance and regulatory requirements no matter how complex the new requirements are.
- Provide the detailed accountability of grant expenditures associated with restricted grants.
- Report to all your donors / funders and easily satisfy their diverse reporting requirements; easily accommodate new or changing donor requirements (e.g. new categories or formats).
- Streamline information sharing across your entire organization and affiliates to increase your service levels.
- Ensure data integrity through robust security, the ability to control data access by user or group and full audit tracking.
- Accurately view your ‘financial health’ at any time, from anywhere over the web, and be confident you are looking at a single version of the truth.
- Identify and monitor KPI’s in easy-to use dashboards geared for different roles and users: CEO, COO, CFO, Accountants, Department / Program Managers, Project Accounting and Field Office Staff. Dashboards are accessible over the web, or even on your mobile device.
- Enjoy fast, easy and accurate enterprise reporting; a wide range of prepared reports, as well as exceptionally powerful ad hoc reporting ensure you can quickly prepare reports no matter how frequently your processes change.
- Monitor virtually any event or combination of events and create user alerts so you can rapidly respond to issues or escalate if necessary.
- Keep a full audit trail of “who did what” showing responsibility and approvals for various stages of any process.
- Automate budget checking to monitor the availability of funds (especially those with restrictions) and ensure money is available and the program or activity is permitted, prior to placing orders.
- Streamline your administrative processes and eliminate steps and manual tasks in your organization through a single, visual workflow engine
- Experience the power of the Agresso Vita architecture with regards to continued efficiency in changing scenarios such as compliancy change, reorganizations, organizational growth and so on. We call this experience “post-implementation agility”.
- Improve strategic decision making by providing reliable, accurate and relevant information to employees in real time, in their own local language and currency.
- Minimize or eliminate 3rd party tools and simplify your IT environment and maintenance agreements with a single, integrated .NET solution that fully supports all MS Office applications.
- Smoothly integrate with other software systems via standards-based interfaces (e.g. XML).
- Provide a familiar, MS-style interface that frees staff from time-consuming, repetitive manual tasks to focus on higher value-added activities, cost containment and better program delivery.
- Offer web-based employee self-service for tasks such as entering time and expenses, requisitions for goods and services while checking budget availability.
- Create paperless approval processes and store scans of associated documents in a single archive.
- Monitor the efficiency of processes, highlight bottlenecks and make adjustments for maximum efficiency.
Non-Profit & NGO Clients
Global conservation organization that empowers societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature, our global biodiversity, for the well-being of humanity.
Global nongovernmental organization dedicated to protecting women’s reproductive health.
Global Christian health organization that promote the Total Health of people living in the world’s poorest communities.
The Nature Conservancy
Leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.