UNIT4 is taking business software to the next level of agile, flexible and affordable deployment by offering a low-cost, subscription-priced cloud deployment model for all our UNIT4 software solutions.
In today’s high-velocity business world, organizations are under mounting pressure to keep costs – such as IT infrastructure – down and maintain the agility to thrive through change. UNIT4 Cloud Deployment meets this pressing business need.
UNIT4 is taking Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to the next level of agile, flexible, affordable deployment by offering a low-cost, subscription-priced, cloud-based deployment model for Agresso and CentralCommand aimed at the ever-changing needs of Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC™).
Coda Cloud Deployment is a low-cost, hosted deployment model which brings together our highly popular Coda Financials software suite and cost-saving cloud technologies. As with the on-premise deployment of Coda Financials, Cloud Deployment delivers a fully web-browser based and web-service enabled solution.
Listen to IDC analyst Michael Fauscette describe some of the benefits organizations experience when their business software is in the cloud.
Coda Financials Cloud Deployment
Regardless of where your software is located, Coda still communicates and works seamlessly with all your other applications, whether cloud based or on premise.
Our web based financial software solution, Coda Cloud Deployment, offers a genuine opportunity to revolutionize your financial management, enabling you to:
- retain all the best-of-class functionality and interoperability benefits of Coda Financials
- adopt the latest technology options
- shed unnecessary hardware/technology costs
- pursue your optimum IT strategy – on premise, off premise or hybrid
- change your deployment approach – easily – whenever you need to
Coda Cloud Deployment offers security and choice
Coda Cloud Deployment can be delivered via various hosted computing models and environments, including:
- A Virtual-Machine (VM) Environment
- Private Cloud Environment;
- An External Private Hybrid Cloud approach (companies leverage external hardware options);
- A Redundant Web Backbone and Data Storage Component
Agresso Cloud Deployment
Today, many private and public organizations worldwide are taking advantage of Agresso in the cloud. These organizations place a premium value on:
- deployment options that maintain their independence;
- business software that empowers them to respond to change – easily, effectively, at the right time and at the right cost.
Agresso's cloud deployment option is a secure, reliable cloud-based alternative for Agresso that extends the concept of post-implementation agility all the way through to deployment. It combines the world’s most dynamic ERP architecture with the world’s most protective and versatile deployment options.
As with an on-premise deployment of Agresso, you gain the agility to handle post-implementation business changes but deploying Agresso in the cloud also gives you ultimate flexibility to manage your IT infrastructure costs and to meet any need for post-implementation deployment change, as your business evolves.
Is it a Good Fit for My Organization?
Deploying Agresso in the cloud is perfectly suited for organizations seeking to simplify the IT maintenance and support of their ERP system but still maintain full control of their data and any custom configurations specific to their business (such as custom reports, interfaces, etc.).
Agresso deployment in the cloud is for organizations looking to:
- avoid up-front software capital expenditures by spreading costs via monthly subscription payments.
- reduce IT infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to acquire and maintain hardware, servers and database software.
- focus on their core business by shifting the IT management of their ERP solution from internal ERP-specific IT staff to experienced and dedicated ERP specialists from UNIT4.
- respond to business change quickly and easily, after implementation, and adjust which deployment option best matches new requirements as they arise.