Financial Management Systems
Integrated Global Financial Management - for Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC)™
What is it?
Agresso Financials is a top-tier, global accounting system. Designed to ease financial systems management it delivers a fully integrated range of functions, including: general ledger; accounts payable and accounts receivable; comprehensive budgeting, asset accounting, cash management capabilities; and other dedicated tools. As a core module in the Agresso Business World Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution suite, it places effective financial management at the heart of your business systems and processes.
Who is it for?
Financials is designed for organizations that constantly face internal and external demands for change. The module's "multi-everything" (multi-company, multi-currency, multi-lingual) capabilities enable it to meet the needs of a huge range of customers — from the smaller or more specialized, through to the largest or most complex, national or international organizations.
How can it help?
With Financials, Agresso customers can not only meet all their statutory accounting and reporting duties but are also much better placed to minimize risks, respond to change and seize opportunities.
Easier regulatory compliance
It helps CFOs to overcome mounting regulatory pressures by enabling end-to-end compliance across a wide range of regulatory regimes, for example: Sarbanes-Oxley, multiple GAAPs and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
Agile response to change
Agresso ERP systems are designed to be changed, developed and molded on the fly without costly programming or consultancy. So, for example, with our financial systems management the Finance department can easily integrate newly acquired organizations or quickly implement account structure re-organizations.
Better business visibility
Unlike many of its competitors, Agresso is purpose built to "get information out" and the data model can grow and be molded in any way relevant to the organization (as it evolves in shape, size, structure) and its users.
Improved efficiency and productivity
The ease and speed of reporting means that managers can concentrate on running the business more effectively, as less staff time is required to produce standard reports. Staff are also freed up to focus on more value-adding tasks.
A broader, integrated solution
The strengths of the Financials module are multiplied by its tight integration and two-way data exchange with the rest of the Agresso Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. For example:
- Planner - budgets, forecasts and plans utilizing core Financials, fixed assets/asset accounting, payroll data and actuals.
- Procurement - enables the tracking of purchase costs from requisition to payment, with full visibility of committed expenditure.
- Project - providing visibility of all project costs, regardless of source or project type.
- HR and Payroll - detailed payroll costs can be summarized for effective business analysis, with no need for time-consuming reconciliations.
|What is the Agresso advantage?
Agresso's unique Vita architecture, which delivers true post-implementation agility, allows changes to your system long after initial installation - in response to changing requirements, at the lowest possible cost and without depending on expensive external consultants or constrained IT resources. This makes Agresso the ideal choice for service-based organizations that are affected by frequent and dynamic business change. We refer to these types of organization as Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC)™.
Our single, simple design concept for capturing, controlling and reporting on data in the Agresso solution keeps its Data, Process and information Delivery models in sync with each other, offering users uniquely effective financial management tools.
What does it do?
Our comprehensive range of financial systems management tools includes:
Full financial and managerial control of your organization's operations:
- Flexible chart of accounts supporting: multi-company and multi-currency needs; user-defined account rules; account groups for financial reporting and complex consolidation;
- Adaptable reporting structures and hierarchies that will reflect the way your organization works - now and as it grows;
- Comprehensive and flexible tax handling, recording and reporting, including full and partial exemptions.
All the vital business information about your suppliers' accounts:
- Instantly see the precise make-up of each supplier account, including the amounts owed and how long debts have been outstanding;
- Determine how and when payments are made and the level of analysis information on each transaction;
- Integrated workflow for invoice approvals, updates to records etc.;
- Supporting multiple, international payment methods;
- Integrated document management for scanned invoices.
An effective and secure solution for invoice entry, payment follow-up, registration of payments and analyzing sales information:
- Automation (production of reminder letters; charging interest on late payments) helps recover receivables before they become bad debts;
- The structured customer database can be tailored to suit your own marketing and sales analysis requirements.
Comprehensive financial and managerial control of Assets:
- Multiple depreciation methods are supported, with the ability to maintain different methods for the same asset, so you can report simultaneously against multiple accounting policies, such as local GAAP and IFRS;
- Tight integration with: Accounts Payable (assets created from purchase invoices); General Ledger; Agresso Project; and Agresso Planner (tracking costs of building and maintenance) - reducing errors and improving accuracy and efficiency;
- Integrated document management, allowing you to hold photographs, operating instructions, ownership deeds, purchase agreements and so on.
Other key finance sub-modules
Additional tools supporting specific finance team functions include: cash accounting; bank reconciliation and cash book; free-text invoicing.
Reporting and Analytics
Built-in reporting and inquiry functions allow you to capitalize on the wealth of information contained in the system, giving you a head start when planning and budgeting for future activities:
- Swift, online access to information plus comprehensive drill-down;
- Instant variance analysis for more effective troubleshooting;
- Three different tools to meet specific reporting needs:
o Agresso Browser - a cross-functional, online analysis tool;
o Agresso Excelerator - combining Microsoft Excel with Agresso data handling;
o Agresso Report Creator - reports and forms with advanced formatting.
Model and map out your business processes with inteligence, to manage and proactively push-out work assignments, track and report on progress and review performance metrics.
Business Alerts and Process Automation (Agresso IntellAgent)
This takes "intelligent" actions based on monitored data and events to trigger responses such as emailing messages, SMS alerts, running reports, initiating server processes and placing messages in task panes, alert lists and dashboards.
Agresso - Product Sheet - Financials
A top-tier, international accounting ERP for organizations facing constant change and “multi-everything” demands (multi-company/-currency/-lingual).