Agresso ERP for Human Resources and Payroll
Integrated Human Resources Management System - for Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC)™
What is it?
Agresso Human Resources (HR) and Payroll delivers a single, definitive control centre and information repository to help get the best from an organization's most important assets — its staff.
Who is it for?
This module provides a comprehensive range of tools to help HR and payroll teams perform their roles. Workflow and employee self-service facilities help reduce duplication, minimizing the time spent by staff on day-to-day administration. Inquiry, reporting and analysis tools help managers to gain a clearer insight into an organization's resources — no matter how turbulent the situation.
How can it help?
Our human resources management system offers fully integrated functionality enabling HR and payroll departments to access, process, operate and manage all aspects of the organization's hire-to-retire cycle and payroll function.
Central hub of all HR information
Agresso HR enables the creation of comprehensive employee records, with an unlimited variety of user-definable information fields. The module's document archive plays a fundamental role in this, allowing electronic documents (such as résumés) to be attached, so that all critical employee information is brought together in one central repository. In addition, user-defined workflow improves monitoring and control of HR processes, ensuring effective communication and timely handling of tasks.
Complete payroll solution
Agresso Payroll makes it easy to reflect the exact pay, benefits and deductions arrangements that relate to each individual employee, as well as full administration and tracking of roles and positions and sophisticated reporting and modeling. It can handle the requirements of even the most complex organizations — including the multiple posts, multiple pay scales and seniority processing of the public sector. It is also an extremely effective global solution:
- multi-client structure and built-in flexibility for international deployment;
- local add-ins to handle regional statutory calculations, specialist payments and deductions, and government reporting for different payroll jurisdictions.
Controlled, secure Internet access to Agresso HR allows employees to carry out common administrative tasks themselves. Management can also use built-in workflow support for approvals and verification, prior to updating personal records, to ensure efficient, accurate and consistent data entry.
Easy, effective security and system administration
Agresso offers integrated system-wide administration and security to protect employee information and segregate payroll, personnel and project management data. Our software enables IT departments to establish audit trails and implement internal control policies as required.
A broader, integrated solution
The strengths of the HR and Payroll module are multiplied, when used as a fully integrated part of the broader Agresso Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. For example:
- Financial management — detailed costs are captured in Agresso Payroll and summarized at the appropriate level in the General Ledger for effective business analysis without time-consuming reconciliations. Also, pay costs are transferred seamlessly into the Agresso Planner module for building budgets.
- Project management — seamless coordination with the Agresso Project module offers users up-to-date, well-managed competence data for resourcing projects.
- Performance management — managers can report, analyze and perform metrics on their operations and instantly introduce required changes, as a consequence of their findings.
|What is the Agresso advantage?
Agresso's unique Vita architecture, which delivers true post-implementation agility, allows changes to your system long after initial installation — in response to changing requirements, at the lowest possible cost and without depending on expensive external consultants or constrained IT resources. This makes Agresso the ideal choice for service-based organizations that are affected by frequent and dynamic business change. We refer to these types of organization as Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC)™.
Agresso HR and Payroll is particularly suited to evolving organizations that have an ongoing need to alter ERP system setup, in response to internal or external change — keeping personnel information organized and under control, no matter how disparate, fast-changing or intricate.
What does it do?
Agresso HR and Payroll offers a comprehensive range of tools to help manage everyday tasks more effectively, and gain greater insight into the organization's personnel and payroll processes.
Agresso Human Resources
- Personnel administration to manage the employee life cycle;
- Competence analysis to enable HR to define the organization's skills matrix and to identify strengths of employees and applicants;
- Resource planning and deployment integration to maximize employee and enterprise efficiency;
- Recruitment support, to collect applicant data and competencies and track the hire process with business alerts and reminder tasks;
- Salary review: to handle the salary setting process efficiently and on a devolved basis;
- Absence monitoring and tracking for full absence-management reporting, as well as analysis to identify repeat patterns, which can indicate stress-related illnesses, potential job dissatisfaction or other problems, and integration to Payroll to facilitate occupational and statutory pay arrangements;
- Employee travel and expense handling, to calculate allowances and process the reimbursement of expenses;
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration to automate the creation of employee and applicant letters, forms and reports based on master file data.
- Enabling complete payroll configuration and the definition of unlimited payments and deductions (P&D) codes to create distinct pay structures;
- Functionality for payroll simulation, re-runs, reversal and back-pay calculations to ensure accuracy, efficiency and timeliness;
- Simplified administration of payroll by defining employees by position;
- General Ledger analysis that is linked to different positions to ensure accurate allocation of costs.
Agresso - Product Sheet - HR and Payroll
Comprehensive and agile tools for HR and payroll team personnel management and administration.
Agresso - Product Sheet - Salary Review
An integrated module to link all areas of payroll and human resource and streamline the process of negotiating and setting new salaries.