Enterprise Resource Planning Software Reporting & Analytics
Integrated information delivery tools - for businesses living in change
What are they?
The Agresso enterprise resource planning system's Reporting and Analytics capabilities provide straightforward but powerful tools to meet the diverse individual information requirements of users across the entire organization.
They form one of the three integrated core components of Agresso's Vita architecture: the information delivery model - gathering detailed intelligence from the rules and hierarchies defined in Agresso's data and process models.
Who are they for?
The same, single, consistent, shared data source fulfills the information requirements of users at any level of even the largest, most complex or diverse organizations around the globe:
- enabling operational staff to define and retrieve information relevant to their specific operational needs
- allowing managers to view, analyze and report on their business operations to gain an unparalleled understanding of the operation's structure, activities and performance
- allowing corporate leaders to enjoy real-time control over the entire enterprise, sharing "one version of the truth" at all times.
How can they help?
Agresso's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is designed for unlimited information access to both structured and unstructured data and provides unprecedented analytics capabilities that can instantly and continuously handle the most intense change scenarios.
Unlimited perspectives on your operations
Users can view and present the same base information, from the most relevant angle for a particular purpose or audience.
Data can be combined from all the Agresso ERP modules. So, for example:
- Accounts can be grouped into cost centers, cost centers into departments, departments into divisions, divisions into companies, and so on. They can also be grouped according to the budget holder or region or service delivery line - in fact, any angle relevant to your business.
- Organizations expanding overseas (resulting in multiple currency operations) can still manage aged debt. By adding new reporting relationships, customers can cross reference and compare debts in hard and volatile currencies and take action accordingly.
Consistent and accurate information delivery
- Unlimited roll-up, drill-down and "drill-around" capabilities.
- Create ad hoc inquiries through an intuitive graphical interface, which is consistent throughout all modules.
- Provide inquiry templates to specific groups of users.
- View inquiry results through many channels: online screens, e-mailed Microsoft Excel workbooks and Word documents.
- Publish inquiries and reports to websites, portals and intranets, or wherever it is convenient for each user level to access relevant information.
- Sort, format or filter reports on an ongoing basis without the need for technical assistance.
|What is the Agresso advantage?
Agresso's unique Vita architecture, which delivers true "Post-Implementation Agility", allows changes to your system long after initial installation - in response to changing requirements, at the lowest possible cost and without depending on expensive external consultants or constrained IT resources. This makes Agresso the ideal choice for service-based organizations that are affected by frequent and dynamic business change. We refer to these types of organization as "Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC)".
Unlike other ERP systems, the Agresso solution uses our own purpose-built reporting tools - not third-party ones. Some of the main advantages of this approach are:
What do they do?
Multiple tools to suit different situations
Unlike the one-size-fits-all approach of other systems, Agresso understands that different reporting and analytic tools are needed for different levels of reporting complexity or user skill.
This online analysis tool gives users the ability to combine data from across functional areas of their organization. Inquiries use sophisticated calculation formulas and advanced search criteria and can be saved for re-use or shared with other users. Highly flexible formatting options enable the most effective presentation and distribution of the information.
This Microsoft Excel add-in tool combines the formatting and graphical capabilities of Excel with the Agresso data structure.
Excelerator supports line-based reporting - rather than the row-based SQL query reporting common in most other reporting tools - allowing the user to specify the data required for a particular line on the output document. This gives users the flexibility to decide how totals are grouped, and how the information is presented, which is ideal for management-level reporting. Standard Excel functionality enables users to add presentation details, such as shading, company logos, links to notes on separate pages, multiple fonts and so on.
Agresso Report Creator
This delivers advanced formatting capabilities for standard reports and business forms.
Report Creator is primarily aimed at the design and production of forms, such as purchase orders, invoices, statements and remittances, where formatting and appearance are important. It is able to produce PDF files and other output formats suitable for web publication and distribution.
Agresso - Product Sheet - Reporting and Analytics
An integrated module to link all areas of payroll and human resource and streamline the process of negotiating and setting new salaries.